Running Fat Chef Unisex Crew Neck Descriptors Sweatshirt
Get you a sweatshirt that literally says it with its entire chest. Pick up this warm affirmation during these colder months.
Personal statement from Latoya Shauntay Snell about this product:
"In 2017, I didn't understand the power of my own voice but I knew that I had something to say. In my 80K+ viral The Root published article about being fat shamed at the 2017 NYC Marathon changed my entire life. Words saved me and honoring the power in my voice is the best gift that I ever presented to myself."
Latoya Shauntay Snell is approximately 5'3, weighs 260 lbs, has a slightly muscular frame and is wearing an XXL for a looser fit but feels comfortable in an XL. She is typically a US Size 16/18.
This Black unisex crewneck sweatshirt is great as an outer, under or single layer. This durable soft and comfortable sweatshirt with a powerful statement in gold is a must have in your collection.
About this Item
- Details: "I'm Fat. Full Figured. Thick. Plus-Size. Powerful. Capable. Empowering. Phenomenal."
- Available in White Sweatshirt with Black Letters and Black Sweatshirt in Gold Letters
- 50 percent preshrunk cotton/50 percent polyester
- Pill-resistant and fully double-stitched
- 1 X 1 Lycra spandex ribbed collar, cuffs and waist
- Black crewneck sweatshirt with gold lettering
- Sizes: Small - 4XL
- All items are made to order; No refunds/no returns
- At the moment, shipping is available in the US only
- Will have international shipping information available in the near future