Hater Free Zone: How to Shut Down the Naysayers from Your Life
Have you ever encountered a moment where a person made you feel small or made attempts at reducing your self worth? Do you wish that you had a better comeback or strategy on how to address haters and naysayers in your everyday life?
In this 90 minute virtual course, motivational speaker and sponsored athlete Latoya Shauntay Snell will take you through a series of steps on how to identify, approach and brainstorm through several techniques to combat the haters in your life.
What to Expect During this Course:
- Brief Introduction
- Defining a troll
- Identifying different forms of trolling
- Brief written exercise
- Brainstorming different ways and techniques on how to process and tackle harassment
- 10 minute question and answer segment
What You'll Need:
- Pen and paper
- Open mind
- Access to Zoom via laptop, phone or dial in (Link will be available two to three days before course launch)
Who Will Benefit From this Course:
- Individuals that struggle with conflict resolution
- People in marginalized communities
- People who identify as non-binary and/or woman
Other Recommended Courses:
- Silencing Your Inner Troll
Beginner - Intermediate Course
Unfortunately, no ASL translator available at this time but hope to provide this service in the future.
Please note: Course fee is non refundable.