University of Promoting Obesity Hooded Sweatshirt
Our fearless leader Latoya Shauntay Snell was tired of living above the haters. With all sarcasm intended, JUST MAYBE her haters were right: She promotes obesity -- or at least that's what the comment section like to say. Say it with flowers or a snarky, troll ass sweatshirt. F*ck them haters and their unseasoned ass lives. Use this cozy hoodie for your next workout or even to tell someone to have a slice a cake without worrying about your waist. There's nothing better than telling someone to mind their fork and not your plate.
Personal statement from Latoya Shauntay Snell about this product:
"After gaining much inspiration from trolls in my comment section, I figured I'd go the extra step to tell them to shut the hell up. Michelle Obama preached to us to go high but admittedly, I wanted to laugh as my actions went high and my ego went petty. After creating a soft, light and comfortable feeling crop top, others asked me to make a full length hoodie. Sprinkling these words makes this hoodie even better. I'll be pairing this up with my favorite leggings, jeans or when I don't feel like explaining myself to people that haven't earned me for the 50th time."
Latoya Shauntay Snell is approximately 5'3, weighs 260 lbs, has a slightly muscular frame and is wearing an XL. She is typically a US Size 16/18.
About this Item
- Details: Navy Blue Hoodie with White Letters & Logo
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/Midweight
- Material: 50% Polyester/50% Cotton
- Double-needle stitching, double-lined hood. 1x1 ribbed cuffs
- All items are made to order; No refunds/no returns
- At the moment, shipping is available in the US only through the site. Please contact email@example.com to ship out to Canada.
- Will have international shipping information available in the near future