- Running Fat Chef - Clothing
- University of Promoting Obesity Hooded Sweatshirt
University of Promoting Obesity Hooded Sweatshirt
Our fearless leader Latoya Shauntay Snell was tired of living above the haters. With all sarcasm intended, JUST MAYBE her haters were right: She promotes obesity -- or at least that's what the comment section like to say. Say it with flowers or a snarky, troll ass sweatshirt. F*ck them haters and their unseasoned ass lives. Use this cozy hoodie for your next workout or even to tell someone to have a slice a cake without worrying about your waist. There's nothing better than telling someone to mind their fork and not your plate.
Personal statement from Latoya Shauntay Snell about this product:
"After gaining much inspiration from trolls in my comment section, I figured I'd go the extra step to tell them to shut the hell up. Michelle Obama preached to us to go high but admittedly, I wanted to laugh as my actions went high and my ego went petty. After creating a soft, light and comfortable feeling crop top, others asked me to make a full length hoodie. Sprinkling these words makes this hoodie even better. I'll be pairing this up with my favorite leggings, jeans or when I don't feel like explaining myself to people that haven't earned me for the 50th time."
Latoya Shauntay Snell is approximately 5'3, weighs 260 lbs, has a slightly muscular frame and is wearing an XL. She is typically a US Size 16/18.
About this Item
- Details: Navy Blue Hoodie with White Letters & Logo
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/Midweight
- Material: 50% Polyester/50% Cotton
- Double-needle stitching, double-lined hood. 1x1 ribbed cuffs
- All items are made to order; No refunds/no returns
- At the moment, shipping is available in the US only through the site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ship out to Canada.
- Will have international shipping information available in the near future