- Running Fat Chef - Clothing
- University of Promoting Obesity Cropped Top Hoodie
University of Promoting Obesity Cropped Top Hoodie
Our fearless leader Latoya Shauntay Snell was tired of living above the haters. With all sarcasm intended, JUST MAYBE her haters were right: She promotes obesity -- or at least that's what the comment section like to say. Say it with flowers or a snarky, troll ass crop top. F*ck them haters and their unseasoned ass lives. Use this hooded crop top sweatshirt for your next workout or even to tell someone to have a slice a cake without worrying about your waist. There's nothing better than telling someone to mind their fork and not your plate.
Personal statement from Latoya Shauntay Snell about this product:
"After gaining much inspiration from trolls in my comment section, I figured I'd go the extra step to tell them to shut the hell up. Michelle Obama preached to us to go high but admittedly, I wanted to laugh as my actions went high and my ego went petty. The soft, light and comfortable feeling from the top makes the words on this crop top even better. I'll be pairing this up with my favorite leggings, jeans or when I don't feel like explaining myself to people that haven't earned me for the 50th time."
Latoya Shauntay Snell is approximately 5'3, weighs 260 lbs, has a slightly muscular frame and is wearing an XL. She is typically a US Size 16/18.
About this Item
- Tear Away Label
- Dropped Shoulder and Raw Hem
- 52 percent airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48 percent poly fleece
- Dyed to match drawcord
- Colors: Deep Heather with White/Light Gray Lettering
- All items are made to order; No refunds/no returns
- At the moment, shipping is available in the US only through the site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place International orders in some parts of the UK & Canada.
- Will have international shipping information available in the near future